- Excellent benefits, easy location close to station
- Ultra-low latency IP networking, IoT and audio technology
- C++ 14, Linux, pthreads, TCP/IP, multicasting, streaming
Utilise you modern C++, Linux and network programming background in this senior role with a well-known name in consumer electronics. Focus on new platform, application and middleware development for a high-end, global product range. Work with a variety of ultra-low networking technologies that integrate with the latest IoT ecosystems.
- Modern C++ (14 preferred)
- Linux (embedded Linux a bonus)
- IP networking (TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP )
- Middleware, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that this is a permanent position and Australian permanent residency or citizenship is essential.