- Australian R&D arm of global group
- Media Industry, IoT, Consumer Electronics
- Modern C++, Boost, embedded Linux, TCP, UPnP, POSIX APIs
Utilise you C++ 11, 14 and 17 experience and embedded Linux background in this senior role with one of the best known names in high-end, streaming media systems. Focusing on new platform and middleware projects in an Agile environment, work with a variety of technologies that integrate with the latest Apple, Google, and Amazon consumer IoT devices.
- Modern C++ (11, 14, or 17)
- Linux (embedded Linux a bonus)
- IP networking (e.g. sockets, multicast/unicast/TCP/UDP)
- Middleware, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
- Boost, Protobuf
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.