- US based company, local product development arm
- Friendly, professional culture
- Modern C++, embedded Linux, kernel and user space, TCP, audio streaming
Work at the competitive edge of the consumer IoT domain with a dedicated R&D team developing top shelf consumer electronics products. Focusing on new product development in an Agile environment, you will enjoy a range of stimulating projects that utilise your skills in embedded Linux (both kernel and user space), middleware development, C/C++ and IP networking. This is a key position that requires a pragmatic, driven person with high level skills, initiative, and creativity.
- Modern C++ (e.g. 11, 14, 17), C
- Embedded Linux
- Middleware development
- Network programming
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Media streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Bluetooth
- Team lead experience
- Build and release management
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.