About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for an experienced Skype for Business SME/Consultant to support their client's critical financial services business. Please note that the role is based in Melbourne CBD. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and architecting the enterprises unified communication system.
- Implementing and deploying the SFB on premises servers and online services.
- Implementation and deployment of SONUS SBC gateway
- Migrating and configurations the services from legacy PBX to LYNC 2013/ SFB server.
- Configuring and deploying the HUNT/ IVR Response Group in the SFB server.
- Using PowerShell commands to get, enable and set users, status checks.
- Migrating and configuring the Exchange on premise to Exchange online services.
- Integrating On premises LYNC or SFB servers with Office 365 Unified Messaging.
- Set up and configure Cloud Voicemail for Skype for Business Online users
- Integrating the existing legacy PBX system to on premises or online SFB servers.
- Integrating the Exchange Unified messaging components with LYNC/ SFB.
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Skype for Business experience and has worked in a financial services sector. If you possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.