My client is a global Construction business based in North Sydney with a proven track record in commercial infrastructure space for the last 50 years. Due to continuous growth and an influx of new projects throughout 2019, they are looking for a Site Administrator, ideally with some payroll/accounts experience to join the team for a temp to perm role.
Support the Site Project team, with the successful candidate possessing outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and work pro-actively. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing staff reconciliations for Contractors, Temp and TOT
- Raising purchase orders and follow up to ensure relevant invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Managing the time management system for workforce employees
- End of month labour billing
- Assisting payroll
- Daily Cash Allocation
- Diners Travel charges costing on a monthly basis
- Monthly Fuel tax credit allocation every month
- Assisting Accounts receivable
- Assisting with reception & admin duties
You will have some Payroll Admin support experience, ideally from a construction/engineering background. You are driven, diligent & professionally presented. Finally, we are looking for someone with a good sense of humour with high levels of emotional intelligence. This is a tight-knit team and they are looking to maintain a strong culture within.
Please APPLY immediately, or if you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.