My client is one of the world largest banks. Growing locally through various strategies and continuously evolving their product offering, they are currently looking to secure the services of an experienced Settlements Officer to join their Settlements Team in the Sydney Head Office.
The role is hands on providing support to the Settlements manager and team and responsible for monitoring trades into the settlement systems and involvement in settlement issues and queries. In detail:
- Daily processing via various payment platform such as SWIFT, RITS and other internal systems.
- Setting up of Standard Settlement Instructions within the in-house system
- Input all Treasury, cash-related funding movements
- Monitor and investigate forecasted movements against current intra-day reporting
- Liaise with Treasury Department of all funding projection on Nostro account
- Perform the daily reconciliation of accounts
- Perform daily check between Treasury tickets against Counter Party confirmation
- Produce the daily internal and external reports for settlements
- Maintain the filing of Settlements
- Provide support for other Business Units queries
- Experience in a similar role gained in Settlements/Back Office Treasury & Trade settlements
- Strong knowledge in using settlements systems is essential
- A understanding of AML & CTF and how it relates to the Settlements/Back Office Treasury & Trade Operations
- A thorough understanding of financial products and be able to work within strict cut off times and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Developed prioritisation, organisational & time management skills.
- Strong English and Mandarin communication skills
Remuneration wise you will be well rewarded according to your experience and eligible for bonus' immediately. You will be joining an established and well performing team of a true globally dominating bank. You will get ongoing professional development, challenge and opportunity as well as a committed and passionate team.
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519