About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 Insurance clients in Sydney. They are urgently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to support their client's critical business. Please note that the role is based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidates will need to perform the following responsibilities in the utmost professional manner:
- Work closely with Customer Operations Head and Vendor Manager.
- The role must drive overall Governance of all Improvement activities
- Should be well versed with ITIL and equally strong with Customer Engagement, Governance, Collaboration and Project Management
- Run the overall Service Improvement Plan as a program
- Review Service results on a periodic basis with the customer.
- Maintain Competence / Skills Profile based on current baseline, identify gaps, work with Technical Leads to bridge the gap
- Plan and participate in Business Workshop for IT Remediation
- Identify suitable tools that would help reduce incidents, improve productivity and facilitate implementation
- Need to provide improved service outcomes through significant uplift in service management processes and practices including continuous improvement.
Culture and Benefits
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Program Director on delivering the program and optimizing the service delivery offering. It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment.
It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Service Delivery experience and has worked Governance related projects in insurance sector. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.