National Service Manager
Manage a small, distributed team of service and support staff for a high tech defence contractor specialising in sonar, radar and acoustics technology. Use your commercial skills to consult with customers, develop business and expand service offerings.
- Successful Australian high-tech company
- Varied role, friendly professional culture
- Service management, project management, business development focus
New role in a small but highly successful Australian defence group for an experienced service manager to run their service and support business. Enjoy a wide range of responsibilities including project management, processing requests for quotation, the conduct of maintenance, defect rectification, small production runs, performing equipment installation/setting to work, and in-service support of products and systems according to established engineering practices. Working closely with business development, you will also have scope to contribute directly to company success by identifying opportunities and preparing proposals for new service business.
- Strong background supporting sophisticated electronics products
- Supervisory experience
- Understanding of software and hardware product lifecycles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Australian citizenship (essential for security clearance purposes)
- Defence experience
- Sonar, radar or acoustics experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS