Your new company and role
Based in Melbourne, this multinational company provides cutting edge engineering solutions to an enviable portfolio of global blue-chip retail and warehouse distribution clients. You will be leading the relationship management for a major client, including Maintenance Service Contract for a state-of-the-art facility.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will a mature and dynamic Account Manager who ideally has substantial experience managing the service levels for large Maintenance Contracts within a dynamic and complex process automation setting.
This role will involve partnering strategically will all customer stake-holders. Together with the Site based Operations Manager, you will be coordinating a large site-based team of Engineering and Technical specialists. The Service Account Management duties will involve;
- Developing strategic relationships with the customer at a Senior Management level
- Providing the business leads on processes, pricing, product and account development.
- Ensuring all Service Level commitments are executed effectively
- Overseeing the setup of standardised processes and reporting
- Ensuring processes are maintained and developed effectively
- Coordinating efficient and professional resolution to any issues
- Negotiating any variances in a tactful and commercial manner
- Coordinating regular Client Reviews and ensuring delivery satisfaction
- Communicating regularly with Engineering, Technical and Sales counterparts
- Driving innovation and delivery of quality outcomes.
You will be exceptionally strong at communicating in an upbeat. emotionally intelligent, commercial and technically astute manner. This is a fantastic opportunity manage a large key account and facilitate its rapid growth. As a professional with substantial experience within the automation field you will be providing strategic commercial insights within a highly complex setting.
Ideally you will be either Business Administration of Technically qualified or have worked extensively at a similar level within a similar Automated Distribution, Capital Goods and / or Service Account Maintenance based environment.
What you'll get in return
This exciting and diverse role offers challenge, a competitive salary of $140-150K+ Super. This role will involve traveling within Victoria and Interstate. There is further potential for career progression and global mobility to international projects depending on performance and operational needs.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in clicking APPLY NOW or emailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 24 hours to discuss. My number is 94316517. Referrals are very welcome and I am also available on LinkedIn messages.