Principal & Senior Systems Assurance Engineer
Our client is a well-regarded, global entity, with a staff exceeding 13,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants. They offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to the clients and the communities in which they work, having operated in Australia for more than 50 years. Their continued success, growth of the business and ever expanding portfolio of projects has created an opening in the within the Transport and Resources team for a highly motivated Senior System Assurance Engineer.
Based in the CBD, there are several projects within Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, plus the opportunity to move to international locations. The opportunity will suit an individual that can demonstrate a competency in the delivery of systems engineering, systems integration, system architecture, requirements definition and analysis.
You will be confident in the project management, design and implementation, taking a consultative approach to achieve results.
- Develop sound relationships with government agencies, clients, industry networks, external stakeholders, sub-consultants and other related stakeholders relevant to the group activities.
- Provide technical design input at a senior level, generating innovative and cost-effective solutions for clients.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the wider team.
- Responsible for management of your own time and workload.
Skills and Experience
- Competent in delivery of systems engineering, requirements definition and analysis.
- Interface management.
- Training and mentorship of graduate team members.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably a degree and other related industry memberships.
- Have clear communication skills, written and verbal.
- Confidence to 'push back' on clients.
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and guidelines.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Thomas McKenzie on 02 9431 6516 and quote reference JO-1803-390797. CV's should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below.