About the Client and Role
Our client, a Software and Digital solutions provider, requires a Senior Systems Analyst with a Healthcare industry background, to help analyse multiple applications and make recommendations to improve to the development and design.
Reporting to the COO you will have a strong development background and at least 3 years in systems specification and design.
- Working with users to define the requirements of an application and specifying an optimum design for subsequent development.
- Interfacing with end-users and all levels of management to translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications.
- Selecting suitable software packages, analysing systems and data.
- Performing analytical assignments as required by IT management
- Providing operational support for existing applications systems. This may include analysing systems and data; monitoring systems performance; diagnosing problems and resolving these with users; making appropriate changes to documentation
- 5+ years' experience in software development (.Net preferred but others considered).
- Strong full SDLC experience
- Proven experience systems specification and design
- Exceptional project planning, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowldge & uUnderstanding of the Health Insurance domain
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and stakeholder engagement capability
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.