About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Senior System Support Analyst with experience in Windows, Exchange, and VMware to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the financial services industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Sydney CBD offices.
- Installation and Configuration of Domain Controllers
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2003 servers, DHCP, DNS, IIS, ISA, Antivirus.
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Microsoft ISA Proxy Server.
- Implementation and administration of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Handling, setting, and configuring Servers
- Creating, managing and troubleshooting virtual networks and storage (SAN / NAS, NFS)
- Configuration and troubleshooting of vMotion 7, sVmotion, HA, DRS
- 7+ years of experience in Windows OS, Exchange, and VMware support
- Deep knowledge of Windows Environment (Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012)
- Excellent understanding of AD, DNS and DHCP
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange Server 2003, 2010 and 2013
- Experience with Antivirus (e.g. SEP, FEP, Trend Micro, McAfee)
- IIS and Apache web server troubleshooting experience
- Scripting experience in PowerShell and VBScript
- Understanding of networking, routing, switching and firewalls
- Good understanding of virtualisation technology
- Strong experience on VMware ESX / ESXi (including command line, diagnostics, patching, and troubleshooting)
- Experience in vSphere, P2V, VMotion, and VMware virtual center
- Good understanding of HA and DRS environment
- Experience in management and performance tuning of VMWare servers, virtual machines, and virtual sessions
- VUM / CLI experience
- Experience in SRM, DPM & EVC
- Relevant certifications
- Knowledge in Lumension and MoveIT (desirable)
- Knowledge on Hyper V (desirable)
- Storage / backup experience (desirable)
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.