About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are urgently looking for experienced Support Engineers with experience working in SCCM, Application packaging, and APP-V experience to support their client's critical project. This role is based in Sydney CBD.
- Managing end user desktops/laptops, Good exp. in SCCM and packing. Good exp. in MS office applications, etc.
- Experience in creating collections, package creation, distribution and deployment in SCCM 2012 and its trouble shooting through logs and monitoring.
- Experience in publishing the APP-V applications through APP-V 5.1 management servers and having good understanding in APPV infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting end user devices and timely escalations to relevant groups
- Good communication and customer facing is essential
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience Supporting desktops, laptops, in Microsoft SCCM and has published APP-V applications. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.