- US based company, local R&D arm
- Friendly, professional culture
- Modern C++, IoT, embedded Linux, kernel and user space, TCP, UPnP
Utilise you C++ 11, 14 and 17 experience and embedded Linux background in this senior role with one of the best known names in high-end, consumer audio products. Focusing on middleware development in an Agile environment, enjoy a range of projects that draw on kernel and user space, C/C++ and IP networking skills. This is a senior position that requires a proactive person with high level design skills, initiative, and creativity.
- Modern C++, C
- Embedded Linux
- IP networking (e.g. sockets, multicast/unicast/TCP/UDP)
- Middleware development, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging on embedded Linux with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Agile experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Lead experience
- Boost, Protobuf
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
- Good knowledge of build systems and CI
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.