- Fast growing, ASX-listed, Sydney R&D group
- City location, friendly professional culture, bonus scheme
- C/C++, IP networking, Windows/Linux/macOS, PC app and OS level dev
Work on the edge of high-tech product design with a dedicated R&D team developing next-gen software and electronics products. Enjoy an open and innovative culture in this expanding Australian company that dominates its market globally. Focus on C and C++ development in an Agile environment and tackle a range of stimulating projects involving both OS level and PC application development across Windows, Linux, macOS and mobile target platforms.
- Strong C and C++ and OO design skills
- Building PC apps for Windows or macOS
- Cross-platform development (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Low level coding e.g. device drivers, kernel level development
- Multithreading, working with synchronisation primitives
- Python (or a similar scripting language)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Lead experience
- IP networking (sockets, TCP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- Linux or embedded Linux
- UI / UX, SaaS, cloud computing
- Audio or video
- Build and release management, software packaging
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR or a valid working visa can be considered for this role. The company will not sponsor or allow for remote work arrangements.