- Senior role, bonuses, flexible work options
- Ultra-low latencyIP networking, IoT technology
- C++ 14, Linux, pthreads, TCP/IP, multicasting, streaming
Utilise you C++ 14, Linux and network programming background in this senior role with one of the best known names in high-tech consumer electronics. Focusing on new platform, application and middleware development for a global product range, work with a variety of ultra-low networking technologies that integrate with the latest home IoT devices.
- Modern C++ (14 preferred)
- Linux ( embedded Linux a bonus)
- IP networking (TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP )
- Middleware, POSIX APIs, cross compilers, multithreading
- Debugging with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.