Looking to take more ownership of your time and activities? Craving a trust-based culture with the freedom to reach outcomes in your own way? This role will suit an experienced recruiter with a track record of delivering high quality service and sustainable results. There's also a real opportunity to bring or build a team around you.
As a Senior Consultant in our Technology & Digital team you'll be based in either our Sydney CBD or Parramatta offices. We offer a genuinely flexible work environment (very school holiday friendly!) and an opportunity to sit alongside (and hopefully learn from) other established recruiters. A background in contracting/temporary/permanent recruitment would be hugely advantageous for this role, although specific Technology recruitment experience is not mandatory - if you possess a strong interest in this space, we are happy to provide training.
We currently focus our energy in the following areas:
- Data Science and Analytics
- Project Management & Business Analysis
- Security & Infrastructure
- Software & Development
We're open to you specialising in one of these areas, or bringing something new to the table.
Our existing client base is diverse, ranging from local digital start-ups to multinational firms with an even split of temporary and permanent activity. The ideal person for this role will be creative with a passion for candidate relationships, business development, efficient delivery and achieving fabulous feedback.
What we value
Enabling Success. Our mission is to enable the success of our candidates, clients, and colleagues.
Work-life integration is important to us and we adopt a flexible approach to working hours. It's a culture built on trust and doing what it takes to meet, and ultimately exceed, the expectations of all stakeholders. KPI's are rarely discussed.
Preferably a full-time role, we will consider part-time and are flexible on the location you base yourself from (offices in both Sydney CBD and Parramatta, close to public transport), including your home. In exceptional circumstances we are able to provide sponsorship and relocation.
What we can offer you
- Top biller incentives, including a chance to travel to Japan/other APAC offices
- A small specialist business with a strong APAC network and integrated database
- Across APAC last year we worked with 97 of Interbrand's "Best 100 Global Brands"
- Business casual dress daily
- Sophisticated technology and systems
- Opportunity for career advancement locally and internationally
- Our Sydney CBD office has quality end-of-trip facilities and free fitness programs
- Cross sharing of leads across APAC region
- Sociable, friendly and professional atmosphere
- No client location restrictions
A little bit about our history
Founded in Australia in 1989 (as Calibrate Recruitment) and acquired in 2012 by en world, we are now part of a Group providing services to 2800 clients annually with 800 staff across Australia, India, Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Last year we worked with 97 of Interbrand's "Best 100 Global Brands", which means we get to present some seriously appealing roles to potential candidates across APAC. en world forms part of en Japan, Japan's leading specialist internet-based employment solutions provider and is listed on the Tokyo Stock exchange. There are numerous examples of career mobility within the Group.
Our key verticals in Australia
- Accounting, Finance & Corporate Services
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction
- Sales & Marketing
- Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics
- Technology & Digital
If you think this sounds like you and you'd like to explore further, we'd welcome the opportunity to discuss in more detail. Please contact Adriana Haydter on +612 9431 6502. All conversations and applications will be treated confidentially.
To submit an application, please click the "Apply for this job" button and we'll be in touch shortly.