About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Senior Platform Developer to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major telco partners. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the client's Melbourne CBD location.
- 8+ years of experience in software development and network systems.
- Significant experience developing high reliability, secure and scalable NFVi software in a production system.
- Significant experience with a majority of the following technologies / concepts: Linux Admin, Shell Scripting, Apache, AWS, Perl, SQL/SQL Lite, Regexp.
- Significant experience with a majority of the following technologies and concepts: TCP/UDP, DHCP, mDNS, UPnP.
- Experience with Linux application development.
- Experience in Web Service Scalability and Load Balancing.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and Services.
- Linux administration experience (e.g. Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS, Debian)
- Fluent in the latest open source cloud technologies like OCP, Open Stack, Containers and the relevant gaps/issues they have in supporting networking/packet processing workloads.
- Fluent in NFV and the overall network transformation.
- Understanding of protocols / technologies such as TCP/UDP, HDCP, HTTP, SSL, SQL, HTML, XML, Regular Expressions
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a technical discipline.
- Experience with Open Networking and Network Operating Systems (NOS) such as Cumulus (desirable)
- Understanding of ASICs, FPGA, custom silicon, and x86 solutions for access, edge, and core network infrastructure solutions (desirable).
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.