Our client is a global service provider supporting a range of industries in over 20 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the market leader locally. Due to this expansion and some smart restructuring they are looking for a resilient and motivated Senior Payroll Officer to join the team. A amazing opportunity to join a hard-working and supportive culture, within a highly respected and growing organisation.
- Running payrolls and month end consolidation.
- Check and audit, ensuring compliance and internal reporting requirements.
- Action Calculation, payment and reconciliation of payroll tax and group tax.
- Action superannuation contributions and workers compensation
- Liaising with management and staff regarding pay enquiries as and when required
- Calculation and payment of termination payments.
- Payment and reconciliation of bonus payments.
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly General Ledger wages journals.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Represent the Payroll department at meetings
- Ad-hoc projects and upgrade support as needed
- Extensive experience in similar position
- Demonstrated ability to process and manage payroll as well as related enquiries.
- Legislative and Award Compliance - ability to interpret relevant awards and legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Developed interpersonal skills and able to work with various levels of staff and management
- Time management skills essential in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to build collaborative and productive working relationships with managers and key stakeholders
If you are interested please hit APPLY today. If you have any further questions please call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519.