My client, a leading healthcare provider based in the Artarmon area is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join the small, but dynamic payroll team. They are a national provider with over 40 homes and are true believers in their values.
- Full function payroll for ±1500 employees fortnightly
- Complete month end and year end payroll functions.
- Accurate data entry of payroll related records and adjustments.
- Point of contact for staff on complex payroll related issues.
- Provide payroll reports to business units.
- Manage workman's compensation and associated activities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation in regards to PAYG, payroll tax and FBT
- As this is a fast paced and ever-changing business environment, you will be an experienced payroll officer who has 5 - 7 years Australian payroll experience
- Experience working on a large payroll, with Kronos and Chris 21 is needed
- Experience working across multiple complex enterprise agreements and awards
- Knowledge of superannuation, taxation and other statutory obligations are essential
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to lead and guide the team
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Payroll positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.