My client, a leading furniture retailer based in Sydney's Eastern suburbs is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join the small, but dynamic HR team. Ideally located walking distance from the train station. As part of the HR team you will have the opportunity to develop your HR skills by working hand in hand with the HR Manager
- Full payroll function on ADP
- End of month processing and reconciliations
- Processing of annual, sick, long service and personal leave
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Point of contact for staff on all HR / payroll system related issues
- Providing timely payroll reports to business units.
- Analyse data to establish trends
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- As this is a fast paced and ever-changing business environment, you will be an experienced payroll officer who has worked in a hands-on role, with multiple, complex awards and shifts.
- ADP and Kronos experience is essential in the retail or hospitality space
- Minimum of 3 years' Australian payroll experience (end to end payroll processing on ADP)
- Knowledge of superannuation, taxation and other statutory obligations are necessary
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Candidates must have full working rights in Australia and will undergo a criminal record check if successful.
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Payroll positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.