My client, a leading healthcare provider based in the Artarmon area is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join the dynamic and energetic payroll team. They are a national provider with over 40 homes throughout Australia and are true believers in their values.
- Full function payroll for ±2000 employees fortnightly
- Complete month end and year end payroll functions.
- Accurate data entry of payroll related records and adjustments.
- Point of contact for staff on complex payroll related issues.
- Provide payroll reports to business units.
- Manage workman's compensation and associated activities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation in regard to PAYG, payroll tax and FBT
- 3 - 5 years Australian payroll experience with Kronos and Chris 21 is needed
- Experience working on a large payroll, with multiple shifts across multiple complex enterprise agreements and awards
- Knowledge of superannuation, taxation and other statutory obligations
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Payroll positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.