My client, a leading age care provider is seeking an experienced Chris 21 Senior Payroll Officer to join the dynamic and vibrant team based in the Northern Sydney area. Walking distance from the train station you will be reporting to a dynamic and energetic Payroll Manager.
- Full function payroll on Chris21, ± 1250 fortnightly
- End of month processing and reconciliations
- Processing of annual, sick, long service and personal leave
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Point of contact for staff on all payroll related issues
- Providing timely payroll reports to business units.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- As this is a fast paced and ever-changing business environment, you will be an experienced payroll officer who has worked in a hands-on role, in a fast-paced environment working on multiple, complex awards and shifts.
- Chris21 experience is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years' Australian payroll experience (end to end payroll processing)
- Knowledge of superannuation, taxation and other statutory obligations are necessary
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines
Candidates must have full working rights in Australia and will undergo a criminal record check if successful.
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Payroll positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.