My client, a global courier company is seeking an experienced, standalone Senior Payroll Officer to join the small, but dynamic and vibrant team based in the City CBD. Working hand in hand with HR and Finance you will play an integral part of the team.
- Full function payroll on ADP, ±250 staff
- Month end reconciliations, processing and reports
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Leave calculations, including paternal, maternity, long service and annual etc
- Accurate data entry of payroll related records and adjustments
- Point of contact for all staff on all payroll related issues
- Providing timely payroll reports to business units.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Assessing payment and leave entitlements
- Experienced payroll officer who has worked in a hands-on standalone capacity
- ADP experience extremely desirable
- Experience gained across implementations, upgrades and post implementation support
- Minimum of 3 years' Australian payroll experience (full end to end payroll processing) and a comprehensive understanding of Australian payment legislation
- Knowledge of superannuation, taxation and other statutory obligations are necessary
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Payroll positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.