About the Client
Our client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies.
About the role
Our client has multiple roles available for a experienced MicroStrategy Developer to join their team based in the Melbourne. My client are looking to speak with senior level candidates to join the organisation on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will hve the following skills and experience;
- Approx. 10-12 years working on BI and reporting tools using MSTR
- Hands-on experience with MicroStrategy Tool suite
- Responsible for understanding and analysing requirements and develop reports/ dashboard using MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool.
- Should be expert in designing MicroStrategy Schema using data model
- Should be able to Design, develop and deliver BI solutions such as reports, cubes, dashboards, ad hoc data access solutions using best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, react to problems quickly, understand complex issues and produce high-quality solution
- Should have the willingness and the ability to closely work with the User community, DBAs, ETL developers, and the project team in general.
- Having to understand of Data warehouse architectures
- Experience in SDK
- Strong skill in writing and analysing SQL
- Understanding the data warehouse system & the technical architecture of the application.
- Understand the business scenario, operational scenario and the business case for the project.
- Understand the technical environment, platforms and other dependencies of the project.
- Understand and validate the proposed technical solution to the project and escalate in case of issues or new ideas.
- Convert the technical solution to efficient code ensuring compliance to standards, optimized implementation and reusability
My client are motivated to move quickly to fill these positions. Immediate start available for the right candidate. Only candidates with a relevant Australian work Visa can be considered.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and believe your skills and experience are a good match, please apply now or contact Nathan Sabherwal on (02) 9431 6525 or Kimberley Chapman on (02) 9431 6539, for a confidential discussion.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role