Marketing Manager - SaaS / Digital
Are you a curious person and wonder how things work? Are you skilled at explaining difficult concepts in layman's terms?
If you have been told you have a way with words, we'd like to speak with you.
We're currently looking for a Marketing Manager who will assist with a go-to-market strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that will reach the appropriate target audience
You'll report to the Director of Marketing, and will need to be comfortable coming up with clever, innovative ideas for campaigns and content, as well as executing on those ideas.
Whether you're writing copy and executing digital tactics yourself, or working with help from our internal Creative Services team and external marketing agency, you'll need to be confident in your understanding of key solutions and be able to provide direction with regard to vision, message, and value proposition.
- Get ahead of product on recommended strategies for growing the business and garnering increased awareness, leads leading to revenue.
- Use your innate business insight and knowledge to showcase what's a concern / opportunity in the business and how we recommend we go after it.
- Identify go to market plans for lead generation. Partner with other members of the team to focus on utilization and retention/loyalty
- Coach and lead direct reports to understand current sales and continually update the team.
- Know the marketplace and market intelligence by conducting business analytics, competitive business & marketing assessments, segmentation, and execution assessment
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in business preferred.
- 8 + years' digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing, Trade Marketing (Auto, Aviation, Engineering)
- Must possess the desire to keep up with best-practices and market trends outside of workday: IT, Digital, eCommerce, Fintech, Digital Advertising, Mobile
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills and ability to prioritize the team.
- Resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to lead marketing strategy and execution in a fast-paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from start to finish.
- You are a positive person and a people manager, able to work in an effective manner both collaboratively and works well independently.
- Strong communicator and strong relationship building skills
- Excellent writing skills able to develop effective messaging for a variety of communication vehicles and sideways, up and down to keep all cylinders going!
- You also have a deep knowledge of advertising sales, digital media and research.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel are no strangers to you. You also have a deep knowledge of advertising sales, digital media and research.
- Mobile/app and social platforms are part of your everyday
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW! Submit your CV today.