About the Client
Our client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies.
About the role
Our client has multiple opportunities available for mid-senior level Java Developers to join their team based in Sydney (permanent and contract will be considered). You will have solid Java development experience with a particular focus on AWS and Nodejs.
You will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and skills in the following areas;
● 5+ years solid development experience with Java systems and writing Java code for the spring framework
● Expertise in J2EE platform, Spring (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Hibernate
● AWS Platform's Core Services and cloud based deployments
● Object-oriented development
● Unix scripting experience
● Experience with REST API's
●Experience in practical application of the core principles of configuration management (SCM) using GIT/STASH
● Database design and development.
The ability to interview and potentially start immediately will be highly desirable. Only candidates with the relevant Australian work VISAs will be considered.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and believe your skills and experience are a good match, please either apply now or contact Nathan Sabherwal on (02) 9431 6525 or Kimberley Chapman on (02) 9431 6539, for a confidential discussion.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role
|Specialization:||Technology, Digital & Telecommunications,|
About the Client