About the Client
My client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies.
About the role
This is a challenging role, requiring solution architect skills and highly developed coding ability. You will be working with WebPack, Angular, Typescript and developing new features and enhancements to an expanding advertising/marketing booking platform that is used by internal agents and self service users and tightly integrated with the enterprise platforms. The role will also see you working closely with a high performing team, including testers and developers to help set up and develop an easily maintained test environment.
My client are looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to work on an exciting project in the exciting media industry, based in the Sydney CBD, starting A.S.A.P. This role is ideally offered on a permanent basis, however contract can be arranged for the right candidate.
Required Technical Skills to be successful in the role:
- approximately 5+ years solid development experience with Java systems and IoC frameworks such as Spring
- In-depth knowledge of the Java/J2EE technologies, frameworks and standards
- Strong experience in the application of object-oriented development approaches in the design and development of software solutions
- Working experience on Cloud Platforms (GCP a bonus)
- Experience building and deploying applications using CI/CD tools
- Unix scripting experience
- Experience with working with 3rd party applications and their API's, specifically REST based API's
- Strong experience in practical application of the core principles of configuration management (SCM) using GIT/STASH
- Database development and design experience
To be considered for this role, you will require Australian citizenship or PR.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Immediate start available for suitable candidates. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberley Chapman (Candidate Manager - Technology) on (02) 9431 6539 or Nathan Sabherwal (Senior Recruitment Consultant) on (02)0430 880 196.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.