Senior FPGA Engineer
FPGA design role with innovative, awarded R&D group - custom IP cores, algorithm dev., VHDL, signal processing, high-speed design, latest tools.
- Large hardware design team
- Award winning products, bleeding edge design
- Xilinx, VHDL, IP Cores, synthesis, high-speed design, timing closure, DSP
'Senior role with highly successful R&D group for talented FPGA engineer. Enjoy full life cycle responsibilities across architecture, synthesis, simulation, verification, optimisation, and support. Build customised IP cores, write VHDL code for high-spec Xilinx FPGAs (Verilog background acceptable), utilise your high speed board-level design skills along with algorithm design, timing closure, and networking experience. A creative person who enjoys working with new technologies and is able to design from a systems perspective would be preferred. Fintech, biomedical, defence, avionics or media experience helpful.
- Sound FPGA digital design background (Xilinx preferred)
- Strong VHDL or Verilog skills
- Experience with synthesis and timing closure
- High speed digital design, building customised IP cores
- IP networking and integration experience
- Strong debugging skills
- A track record of successful commercial product design
- ISE, Vivado, Virtex family,
- DSP exposure, embedded C/C++
Please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507 for further details. Otherwise, apply in the normal way.
Please Note: Australian permanent residency or a valid working visa is essential.