Our client is a global FMCG, with a recognisable brand in over 100 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the leading brand locally. Due to a recent re-structure they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to provide detailed analysis, insights and recommendations for their commercial and financial activities.
Reporting to the Director of Finance your major responsibility will be to:
- Provide analytical support to Sales, Finance, and other business teams in regards to Customer and Channel performance
- Reconcile all financial matters with the 3rd parties, based upon agreed terms
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance and other internal teams as well as our external partners to develop commercial and financial performance forecasts, projections, and plans
- Perform monthly and quarterly detailed analysis of financial statements to explain variances against prior years, budgets, etc.
- Track and analyse financial progress to allow Sales team the ability to make adjustments in the markets
- Participate in the development and/or modification of customer pricing strategies with partners as applicable
- Provide financial insight and support with negotiations of value chains and pricing models
- Provide due diligence research to address any applicable complex business and tax rules
- Represent the finance function in Australia
Being a global employer of choice the organisation has an enviable culture where you will enjoy working with an inspiring team. You will have experience with the above responsibilities, as well as possessing:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of GAAP - both US and Australia
- Strong technical and analytical skills - ability to perform financial, mathematical and statistical analyses
- Ability to gather, analyse and interpret data, and use this data to make recommendations to management
- Excellent problem-solving skills - ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong presentation and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Professional attitude and be able to interact with higher levels of management locally and abroad
Please APPLY to the position today, or call Stuart Alpen on 0429 901 755 if you have any questions.