This market leading retail company based in Sydney CBD's surrounding suburbs is currently looking for a dedicated and motivated Senior Financial Accountant. A very well performing business where your skills will truly be tested, you will be surrounded by top-tier team finance professionals and responsible across day-to-day technical accounting operations of the Group's Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will cover:
- End to end month-end close including P&L's, variance analysis and commentary
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Ownership of year-end audit process and main of contact with auditors
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash flow Reporting & Forecasting
- Preparation of BAS and FBT Returns
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Ad-hoc projects and business improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate for this role has come from a Chartered Accountancy background, small or large, has exposure to the retail/FMCG environment and thrives on challenge and growth. Exposure to large listed companies and large ERP's is advantageous however strong MS Excel is a must. Finally, your communication skills will be excellent and your attention to detail even more so. You will join a young and close knit team with supportive and driven management, there is always room for promotion and growth and hard work and dedication is justly rewarded.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519