About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, has an excellent opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to start work on a number of high-profile exciting projects. This role is a permanent position, and will be based at their Melbourne CBD offices.
- Deployment of cloud applications
- Design and implementation of CI/CD infrastructure
- CI/CD test automation
- Deployment and administration of public/private cloud production systems
- 5+ years of commercial DevOps experience (with cloud-based experience highly preferred)
- Solid experience in one or more of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and/or GCP
- Experience with Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration (CI / CD)
- Automation experience (including test automation)
- Experience with configuration management tools (i.e. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Scripting experience (Python preferred)
- Experience with Jenkins and Bamboo
- Version control experience (Subversion / SVN preferred)
- Experience with Nagios or similar monitoring tools
- Relevant tertiary qualification
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.