About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, has an excellent opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to start work on a number of high-profile exciting projects. This role is a permanent position, and will be based at their Melbourne CBD offices.
The successful candidate will have a solid DevOps background, particularly within the design, implementation, and management of a CI/CD pipeline. You will also be a strong communicator, and will need to have a long-term strategic approach to your work. A candidate who is well-versed in scalability concepts will have an advantage in securing this position.
- Deployment of cloud applications
- Design and implementation of CI/CD infrastructure
- CI/CD test automation
- Deployment and administration of public/private cloud production systems
- 5+ years of commercial DevOps experience (with cloud-based experience highly preferred)
- Strong experience with Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration (CI / CD) pipelines
- Solid experience in one or more of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and/or GCP
- Automation experience (including test automation)
- Experience with configuration management tools (i.e. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Scripting experience (Python preferred)
- Experience with Jenkins and Bamboo
- Version control experience (Subversion / SVN preferred)
- Experience with Nagios or similar monitoring tools
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Strategic thinker and communicator
- Certified Scrum Master (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.