Our client has been a leading Australian market innovator in its space for the last 50 years. They have a growing national presence due to a high quality of product and service, and leading technology in the building & infrastructure space. Due to this growth they are looking for a Commercial Analyst with a strong systems background to help support the operational team & wider business.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your role will be geared towards driving operational change through the development of operational systems and timely reporting to the business. Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure Operational compliance with the business systems and processes.
- Work with the relevant department to offer technical resolutions and translate requirements into applications
- Identify areas of improvement, document and present to the business.
- Documentation of gap analysis, identify inefficient processes and suggest possible solutions to improve efficiencies.
- Prepare operational reports and analyse data for relevant end user and translate data into end user information.
- Manage the flow of information and requests between stakeholders.
- Assist in the timely and accurate delivery of tender submissions and investment proposals.
- Adherence to Quality Assurance policies and procedures & compliance with Contractual Obligations
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with 5+ years' experience in a commercial environment. Advanced Excel is ideal, as is experience using SQL & reporting tools such as TM1. You will have an outstanding ability to communicate and partner with a number of different business units. The culture is fast paced & energetic so will be need to be able to cope with a busy environment
If you are interested please apply through the links. For any further information please call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.