Your new company
Are you an engaging Senior Chartered Accountant with exceptional leaderships skills? Are you seeking an opportunity to make partner? This multi-award winning South-Western Sydney based Accounting Practice has excellent reputation for providing Accounting Business, Taxation and Corporate Advisory business services.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a hard-working, ambitious Public Practice Accountant who is happy to go the extra mile to develop new and existing business clients.
Reporting to the Directors, you will thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role. We seek a XERO expert who is systems savvy and comfortable coaching local businesses of the advantages of using cloud based accounting packages.
* Business networking, client meetings, follow-up correspondence
* Financial reporting, Statutory Lodgments and Regulatory Compliance
* Training an off-shore team who handles transactional processing
* Overseeing transactional processing, Year/Month-end Closings
* Checking Compliance Reports, BAS, GST, tax and FBT lodgments
* Overseeing Payroll processing, compliance and reconciliations
* Producing Taxation Payment Annual Reports and working papers
* Account Reconciliations, fixed assets and depreciation
* Year-end audits, system upgrades and ad-on services
You will not only strong in ensuring the day-to-day operational accounting tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner. but also in advising clients of trends, issues, risk and business opportunities.
This role will require Advanced XERO and Excel skills and a strong ability to efficiently navigate, upgrade or migrate from other Accounting Packages. This role requires fantastic communication skills, permanent residency and commitment to developing business within the South-Western Sydney region and a current Driver's license and own transport.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be offered a six figure salary and opportunity to make partner within 12 months depending on performance. There is plenty of free on-site parking and be working for a company who prides themselves on being a progressive environment that offers the best available supporting technology. This firm is a member of Deloitte's Black-Ink program of boutique Firms and will support on-going technical professional development.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in submitting your updated resume. Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 2 business days to discuss. My number is 94316517.