- Mutiple positions available
- Ultra-low latency networking, R&D environment
- C++, embedded Linux, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, pthreads
Utilise you modern C++, Linux and network programming background in these senior roles with a successful Sydney R&D group developing software for next-gen products. Focus on platform, application and middleware development in an Agile environment, using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Modern C++ (14 preferred)
- Linux ( embedded Linux a bonus)
- Strong IP networking background (RTP or UPnP also helpful)
- Middleware, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging on embedded platforms using GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build tools and ecosystems
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.