Fintech - Senior Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
Are you a sales hunter with FinTech experience?
Do you love building business relationships?
Do you want to be rewarded handsomely for closing new business?
If so, we may have the right opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Senior Business Development Manager/Sales Executive who is eager to take their career to the next level.
You will represent one of the most respected FinTech companies on the planet and is listed on Financial Review's Most Innovative Companies in Australia.
This exciting opportunity is available due to massive growth in the Australian market and the company has experienced over a 90% year on year growth since the technology was introduced to APAC.
The ideal candidate is a road warrior. You'll leverage your pipeline and your cold calling skills to uncover, qualify and close new opportunities with new clients, and this process will include understanding the business problems of your prospects and giving smart, polished demos.
By ruthlessly qualifying opportunities and creating new ones through need/benefit discussions with prospects, you'll be able to clearly articulate buying rationale and close a ton of business.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Take full accountability for defined targeted customers, using metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers of performance, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis
- Responsible for the full sales lifecycle within their given region and partnering closely with the inside sales personnel
- Meet with clients; create and give presentations/demonstrations
- Meet and build relationships with the key players and decision makers within the potential client
- Build lasting relationships with the key stakeholders at each organization within your region
- Thoroughly understand the organization, and handle any objections, questions around pricing and issues around contracts
- Work closely with internal teams involved in the sales lifecycle (engineering teams, support teams, managers, etc)
- 3-10 years in solution sales: Financial Technology and experience is critical
- Bachelor's degree: Business, Communications, Finance, Commerce
- Strong ability to work as an autonomous, individual contributor and displays a high degree of personal responsibility
- Proven Business Development experience - Sales Hunter
- Immaculate communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience selling to Accountants, GMs, and MDs
- Experience using Xero, SAP Concur a HUGE PLUS
- Passion for technology
- Polished appearance
- Empathetic listener and avid problem solver
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence
- Conduct yourself with honesty and integrity both internally and externally
- Respond to all requests in a timely manner & follows through on commitments
If this sounds like a good match, please APPLY today.