Senior Business Development Manager - Cars/Auto (Digital/Online Marketing)
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, and self-motivated Senior BDM to help accelerate our global business growth.
We're looking for a tech-savvy leader who understands the automotive space who has worked with Dealerships, OEMs, and Auto Finance companies and has a consistent track record of exceeding key metrics and goals.
You will be responsible for developing and continuing to grow, improve and challenge a strong and account management team.
Own and lead the sales process in the region to enhance existing partnerships (through up selling of product and services and sales optimization) and to build strong long term strategic commercial relationships, formalized in enduring contractual agreements
- Build and manage a high performing customer success team
- Drive positive customer success outcomes: retention, expansion, churn reduction, customer advocacy and overall customer lifetime value
- Present at key industry events
- Deliver on-going reporting and visibility into team and individual performance
- Ensure your team maintains high levels of customer retention, customer satisfaction and customer expansion as measured by quarterly goals
- Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of your area of responsibility
- Maintain the awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards
- Lead your team into a changing future, inspiring and communicating effectively on how to create new value and innovate
- At least 5 years' experience working in the Auto Industry: OEM, Auto Finance, Dealerships, Suppliers, Fleet and Leasing, Importers, Distributors
- Consistent track record in successfully managing key accounts in a B2B environment
- Polished and able to present at key industry events
- Experienced within the technology and advertising industry
- Proven track record in building, growing and developing high performing teams
- Superb communication, sales and negotiation skills
- Outstanding analytical, must be able to use data to identify underlying trends and make informed commercial decisions.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong customer focus and relationship building relationships
- Proven track record in influencing multiple stakeholders to get things done
- Strong commercial instinct and entrepreneurial drive combined with ability to be creative, take initiative and take calculated risks
What you'll get:
- Fun, collaborative, and innovative work environment
- Work life balance
- Catered breakfasts and lunches
- Free gym membership
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Beer and wine fridge
If this sounds like a good match, please click on the APPLY button or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - 02 9431 6549