My client is one of the largest Banking & Financial Institutions in the world. With their presence in Australia growing daily they are looking for an energetic and driven Senior Associate/Junior RM to join their team and support the Directors and RM's of the Institutional Banking team.
You will liaise and work closely with Directors in Corporate and Institutional banking department, in detail you will:
- Gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing credit analysis;
- Obtain all pre clearances documents like KYC, etc. to ensure compliance of all internal and regulatory policies
- Assist Directors with the structuring and execution of bilateral, club, participation debt transactions
- Work as an integral part of Corporate & Institutional Banking team providing support where required across the team
- Assist the team to reach revenue targets and improve portfolio quality
- Conduct analysis and prepare submissions within agreed timeframes to support deal origination and portfolio management;
- Attend client meetings with Directors
- Prepare internal and external presentation material
- 1-2 years' experience with above responsibilities gained within Banking industry
- A finance or accounting degree or relevant qualification
- Understanding of full loan lifecycle and ability to manage a transaction from origination to close.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Developed prioritisation, organisational & time management skills.
- High level of initiative and exceptional organization skills
- Ability to constantly produce quality work assigned and comfortable in engaging, maintaining on-going developing systems
Culture & Benefits
This is a huge opportunity to join a global market player. The company is going through significant upgrades and investment in best practice.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY" today. If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519