Your new company
This Western Sydney based organization is a leading supplier of building materials for the construction sector. They offer modern office environment and free on-site parking.
Your new role
This role seeks a resilient Senior Collections Officer with a solid track record of working autonomously to manage and end-to-end B2B Billings to Collections process.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will Work closely with customers, sales representatives and customer service teams to ensure timely invoicing and collections.
- Assisting to guide and supervisor 2-3 Accounts Receivable Officers
- Reviewing the aged debtors reports and follow-up on overdue accounts
- Processing debtor cheques, EFT and credit card payments
- Providing customized or consolidated customer billing reports
- Investigating discrepancies and reporting issues
- Checking credit applications
- High volume reconciliation of customer accounts
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Building strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will already possess solid experience in Accounts Receivable and high volume Collections, preferably from a commercial or stock based commercial setting. The ability to communicate in business level Mandarin is highly desirable.
You will able to communicate customer solutions in a logical, clear and concise manner. You will have excellent attention to detail, proven negotiation strategies as well as prior experience working within a complex setting to tight deadlines.
You will pride yourself on positively influencing all stakeholders, communicating, consistently in an emotionally intelligent and culturally aware manner. You will possess solid Excel skills (pivot and V-Lookups) and strong ability to efficiently navigate computer systems.
What you'll get in return
This permanent role pays between $70-80K + Super.
What you need to do now
If you are interested please apply immediately by sending your updated resume through prior to calling 94316517 to discuss. Short-listed candidates will be called very promptly for a confidential discussion on your current career prospects. I am also available on LinkedIn Messages.