A market leading retail company based in South Sydney is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join their high performing team. The business has a fantastic reputation as does the finance team and you will be surrounded by capable, enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with a culture that is dedicated to rewarding hard work and achievement with continued opportunities and career growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Full function Accounts Payable using SAP
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- End to end processing of invoices
- Dealing with queries via phone and email
- Processing credit card expenses
- Reconciliation of suppliers accounts
- Providing ad-hoc support as needed
- Experience in a full function Accounts Payable role.
- Ideally experience using SAP and developed excel skills (pivot's/look ups etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with people across all levels of the business
- Project Skills and Experience
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519