Our client has been a leading global manufacturer in their industry for over 100 years, providing world class products & service to their extensive client base all over the world. With the Australian business expanding & due to a recent restructure they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join the business. Based in Melbourne's West this is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who is looking for a mix of technical & commercial job responsibilities. The business is forecasting significant growth over the next 5 years.
Reporting to the Regional FC you will be required to own the technical reporting for the business as we as partner Sales & Operations locally.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and other key financial information to assist senior management in making decisions;
- Prepare monthly consolidated reports and forecasts and providing analysis on corporate cost expenditure and performance;
- Manage the statutory tax reporting, periodic audits, and internal controls;
- Budgeting and maintenance rolling forecasts;
- Oversee the credit risk function
- Sales analysis & business performance reviews
- Assisting in the development, implementation and review of financial processes and procedures, with an emphasis on streamlining processes and improving efficiencies;
- Management of sales compensation plans, including calculation of commissions;
- Assisting the local business with implementing & driving strategy
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills & commercial nous to help drive the business through this next growth phase. The successful applicant ideally will have:
- CA/CPA or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in FMCG, manufacturing, sales/distribution
- A history of working closely with the sales & operations function
- High level of analytical and problem solving with excellent Financial Budgeting modelling
We are looking for a highly motivated and results orientated Accountant, who will thrive in the rapidly changing and challenging environment. You take great pride in contributing to our ability to meet our business & sales targets, high service and quality.
To be successful you will need to be flexible and have the ability to develop solid relationships and work collaboratively with Senior Managers.
If you are interested please apply today, or for a confidential discussion please call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518.