Senior Account Manager / Customer Success Manager - SEM/SEO/Social Media
Career game changer.
Have you been told you have a knack for building relationships?
Are you detailed oriented and confident with data?
Do you have experience in the Paid Search, SEO, and Social Media?
We're looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to expand revenue of existing accounts by building strong relationships and uncover sales opportunities.
This exciting opportunity is available due to massive growth in the Australian market and the company has experienced over a 73% year on year growth.
What Will You Do?
- Manage SEM and Social Media Marketing campaigns
- Communicate with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies.
- Create and manage PPC accounts/campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Analyze SEM/PPC campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Develop strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the PPC advertising model.
- 3-7 years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in the PPC and SEO
- Expert in search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Expertise with 3rd party bidding systems such as DoubleClick and Kenshoo are a plus.
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in SEM/PPC
- Providing clear reporting, more importantly actionable insights on account performance
- Confidence in handling and manipulating numerical data
- Excellent analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Business, YouTube and GDN and digital media buying KPIs (CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, CTR, etc...).
- BS/BA Degree
What's in it for you?
- Excellent Base Salary and Bonus Package - 6-Figure Earnings
- Well-respected SEM Agency in Australia - BIG CLIENTS
- Dog friendly working environment
- Beer fridge
- Supportive leadership team
- Fun, collaborative environment with an opportunity to move into a leadership role due to massive growth
- Table tennis, snacks, travel opportunities
- Team building activities every quarter
If this sounds like a good match, please apply today!