Senior SEM Manager/SEM Director - Entertainment
- Do you like analyzing data and challenging it?
- Are you an excellent story teller?
- Are you an expert in executing and optimizing Paid Search Campaigns?
- Do you have experience leading a high-performing team?
- Are you wanting to work for one of the most FUN and well-known brands in Entertainment?
This exciting opportunity is based in the Sydney CBD, and as the Senior SEM Manager, you will take full ownership of the annual SEM Channel Budget, challenge data, lead the execution of performance marketing programs within the SEM Channel, aligned with the company's overall objectives.
We're looking for a team leader who has a deep knowledge of multi-million dollar budget, has experience running an in-house SEM team, the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, account structure, ad copy, landing page, and bid optimization. A strong background in search strategy, operations and team development are required for this role.
The ideal candidate has a high EQ, will challenge data, and possesses strong team management, paid search, and holistic marketing experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with industry teams to deliver data-driven digital marketing excellence strategies
- Develop high-level understanding of the competitive landscape for all industries
- Engage with the senior leadership team and explain SEM concepts in layman's terms
- Partner with the Head of Digital to drive continual performance improvement for web, blog, social, and nurture activities
- Educate and mentor regarding best practices for SEO, SEM and engagement strategies
- Lead the SEM team and understand the detail and complexity in web performance reporting and enable them to independently analyze and action results from detailed metrics
- Encourage a test and learn culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity to drive creative solutions to business challenges
- Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of experience executing and optimizing Paid Search (SEM) campaigns in a data-driven, performance-based environment
- 1+ year of experience leading and managing high performing digital marketing teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to pitch ideas to the senior leadership team confidently
- Leverage data to make strategic, intelligent, and actionable business decisions
- Strong experience managing strategic partner relationships
- Agency and Client experience
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, calculating statistical significance, tracking results, summarizing learnings, and iterating into new ideas.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
What's in It for You?
- FUN colloborative environment for one of the BIGGEST BRANDS in entertainment
- Continuing education opportunities
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Generous Salary Package
- Sydney CBD location
- Flexible working environment
If you have what it takes, please apply NOW. Please submit your CV by clicking on the apply button. For a confidential chat, you can contact Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549.