About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Security Specialist to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the telecommunications industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Northern Sydney offices.
- Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Monitor system resource utilisation, trending, and capacity planning
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades, including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Configure and install various network security devices and services (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, VPN, web proxy, end point security tool, etc.)
- Proven hands-on experience with User Privilege Management Services
- Proven hands-on experience on Checkpoint firewall, Bluecoat proxy, Fortigate, and Cisco Firesight (Sourcefire)
- Proven hands-on experience with End point security tool, including log analysis, all virus, malware, spyware and other detected harmful Codes
- Experience with incident and change management
- Experience on Remedy
- Exposure on load balancer (F5/Redware) modules and technologies
- Exposure on patch management and technologies
- ITIL v3 certification (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.