About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Security Specialist to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the telecommunications industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's North Shore offices.
- 7+ years of Information Security/Network Security experience
- Strong experience in network security design, architecture, implementation, and troubleshooting skills in a large-scale network environment
- Should have implemented Site to Site and Client to Site VPN, High availability, Load Balancing, Antivirus and Content Filtering
- Configuration-level experience with Routers, Firewalls, Proxies and Load Balancers from multiple vendors (e.g. F5, Cisco)
- Experience in security products like IDS, IPS, Anti-spam, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, Anti-Virus and Content Filtering Solutions, Ironport, WAF (Web Application Firewall) and Authentication service, Checkpoint, PIX/ASA, Juniper SRX firewall, CISCO FireSight / FireEye, Site Protector, RSA ACE Server, ArcSight, RSA envision, etc.
- Highly skilled in vulnerability assessment, signature developing and escalation processes
- Experience in network event management and event correlation, aggregation and trending
- Good experience on software upgrades and impact assessment and coordination in the application
- Good experience of Wireshark analysis and assessment for resolving slowness issues
- Good experience on the switch stack
- Good drawing and documentation skills
- Deep knowledge of security architecture methodologies, industry best practices and generally accepted information security principles
- Knowledge of security architecture methodologies (i.e. BS7799, COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
- Understanding of RMA process and Cisco contract service agreement.
- Certifications in CCSE, JNCIA, JNCIS, CISSP, ISS-Certified Specialist (ISS-CS), NSCA, CCSP, etc.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in software or hardware product implementations (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.