About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in cloud offerings, an exciting opportunity has come up in their security team. They are looking for experienced End Point Security Consultant in Brisbane to further strengthen their end point and cyber security operation. The successful candidate will need to have the following technical skills:
- Hand on experience on the administration of Fortigate and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Hands on administration experience on Trend Micro Web Proxy, Trend Micro Email Gateway , Trend Micro DLP (web and proxy)
- Hands on experience on Trend Micro Antivirus solution including EDR products like Crowd Strike, Carbon Black etc. for a large environment
- Experience in Installing, configuring, updating and maintaining Network and endpoint security solution
- Hands on experience on administration and support for Splunk Administration and Operations
- Demonstrated experience with security architecture and design
- Strong experience on threat intelligence, network security, incident response and vulnerability management
We are looking for engineer ideally with 7 - 10 years' experience with experience working in End point and Cyber Security space. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525