About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a SCOM Engineer to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the financial services industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- Experience with installation, configuration and administration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012
- Experience in application / network performance and availability monitoring
- Experience using the Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting engine to automate tasks with SCOM
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012, System Center Service Manager 2012 and System Center Orchestrator
- Experience with Windows Server / OS
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, MS Office and Forefront Identity Management (FIM)
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of multiple processor systems, RAID hardware, SCSI attached, and storage area network solutions
- Knowledge of data backup, replication and encryption technologies
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN network infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, SSH, TELNET, SNMP and FTP
- Experience with Orion Solar winds (desirable)
- Experience with Symantec NetBackup and VMWare and EMC technologies (desirable)
- Experience with HP and EMC hardware (desirable)
- ITIL Certification (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.