About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a SCCM Consultant to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the financial services industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environments
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- Experience managing an OS image for large corporate environments
- Experience with deployment, installation and administration of Microsoft Office products
- MS security experience
- Experience in building MSIs using automated tools
- Experience with Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) tools
- Experience with AGPM for policy management and deployment
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP)
- Experience with Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) Version 5 or newer
- Experience with HBSS for security policy management and deployment
- Knowledgeable in desktop virtualization and thin client technologies
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems
- Functional working and debugging knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of standard (Windows) client platform administration, configuration, rights management and file access
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.