About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are urgently looking for experienced Salesforce Lead Developer to support their client's key business. Please note that this role is based in Sydney CBD. You would need to have the following skills to be successful for the role:
- 8+ years' experience in application/platform development
- 5+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers and Visualforce development.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services
- Salesforce App builder, SFDC Platform Developer I Certification
- Must have Lightning knowledge
The responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Perform gap analysis of requirements, develop overall solution design and recommendations, conduct design review meetings and lead the technical design and architecture
- Write comprehensive functional, technical and database design specifications along with approach to integrating SFDC with multiple external systems
- Coordinate and negotiate solutions for complex, cross-functional enterprise systems with multiple parties and interests
- Develop high level effort estimates and distribute development tasks to team members and mentor developers towards solution development and successful delivery of project engagement
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform, including writing triggers and developing Visual force pages
- Help set technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce, and coach developers on reusability, best practices etc.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience in working as a Salesforce Lead Developer. Australian Permanent Residents/Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.